Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vintage Eidies

Thank you all for your wonderful comments re. my market stall, it was a pretty good day all in all. I appreciate all your comments and everyone taking the time to visit my blog and hello to my new followers :)

I decided to add one of the eidies to our lounge as the weather is getting colder. The leather is a right royal shock on your back if your shirt happens to ride up, yikes. This is a heavy one, so I am hoping that it will stay in place for at least 5 minutes when the kids get home from school. One can only hope.

I had the quilts bundled up behind our stall, and could have sold them 3 times over that morning. I am lucky that I didn't decide to nick to the toilet because Mr T would have sold them, seriously!

Hope you have lots planned for a lovely weekend and get the chance to visit the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza if you live close by.

I am going to the YMCA sale on Saturday. You can see my earlier YMCA finds in this post. Wow, I haven't been to one since last August, Crikey.

p.s don't look too closely at the floor I haven't vacuumed yet, which I am off to do now, bye. T x

10 comments:

Kimmie said...

I adore vintage eiderdowns and have quite a few.
So comforting and snuggly.

NessaKnits said...

I'm hearing you about the leather lounge!

polkadotpeticoat said...

Your couch looks amazing with all those lovely pillows...love them!
With your wonderful attention to details your shop will do great! just great!

brismod said...

It looks so snuggly! But that keep calm lie down pillow cracks me up.xx

Unknown said...

What a beauty Tam, and the feed sack cushions are gorgeous too. xx
Sophie

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love the cushions - go so well with the eiderdown!
Liz

Lyndel said...

oh what a great look Tam..well done!

vintage mum said...

I'm still lusting after those cushions :)
Thought of you today a couple of the things you sent me are on my new dressing table.
Cate x

the old boathouse said...

It looks great particularly with all your fantastic cushions. Yes I am love love lovin the housewives I now can imagine u snuggled on your couch watching ha cheers Katherine

Connys Cottage said...

Hello,


you have fatatsik pilows.

greatings Conny