Friday, February 22, 2013

A Treasured Past Shop is Now Open







Please join me in the opening of my new blog: A Treasured Past Shop. While I currently stock items in my esty shop, I wanted to increase my footprint and accessibility for those who do not have an account.

I update my facebook page with all things stamps: here you will see information about new listings and the markets that I will be attending.

Please pop on over and say hello :) ~ links can be found on my sidebar. All feedback is welcome and encouraged.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Tam, do you have any stamps with wolves on them? I would like to commission a piece for a friend if you do...
x

theromanticrose said...

Quante cose carine e originali!Un bacione,Rosetta

polkadotpeticoat said...

Fabulous business Ideas.....Heidi
If you want I'll link you to my side bar?

Miss Simmonds Says said...

You know I'm a big fan of your stamp jewellery. I love the hungarian bear on a bike! xxx

Scarlett said...

How exciting about your shop! Wishing you all the success in the world with it, beautiful jewellery. Scarlett x