Monday, November 29, 2010

Handmade Xmas Tree












I've been faffing around this afternoon, while it was quiet, softly raining and the kids were at school. I saw these wonderful trees at the
Curios Sofa Diaries and they gave me the inspiration to make my own. I had a small silver candlestick in the shed (you would be amazed at what we have in there) so I popped out, grabbed my supplied from the granny flat and sat down in front of the tv for a while. Its also good physio for my hand. (***click the pictures for a bigger view***).

Don't forget you have until midnight tonight to enter my xmas giveaway...good luck to all that have entered.

1 comments:

*Maristella* said...

Hi Tamara...davvero geniale questo Albero di Natale di carta musicale!!!! Lovely!!!
Un abbraccio e buon lunedì a te, *Maristella*.