In accepting the award, I must choose 5 blogs that I love with under 100 followers, past a link back to the person who passed it on (Vintage Bird Girl), and let the recipients know that they have received it.
I would like to pass this award to the following fabulous blogs who should by all rights have well over 100 followers already:
- Bella's Bag and Happenings at Farleigh, Bella is an extraordinarily talented artist and has two lovely blogs. She has recently opened a Folksy Store, Moon and Thistle, where you can purchase many of her wonderful creations.
- Miss Simmonds Says, is another talented artist, and a lover of all things vintage and posts that will make your sides hurt, she is very funny too! You can find Clare's unique artworks in her Etsy shop, MissSimmondsSays.
- Zaranne Handmade, Zara has recently purchased a gorgeous cottage in country NSW and loves to share her amazing thrifting finds and handmade pieces.
- Vintageandart, Bron has one of the prettiest blogs. Her home is full of gorgeous vignettes that she pulls together each week and her posts include inspirations from Pintrest and other web sources. Her lovely mum has one of the most amazing homes in Australia, she would also love for you to say hello.
- Crazy House Capers, Simmone and her husband are renovating a gorgeous cottage. Crazy House Capers is an online diary of their progress. Simmone is a lover of vintage also and posts about her fabulous finds (she also has the best rubber/eraser collection). Please stop by, you will be amazed at what they have achieved, and it is all their own hard work. Amazing!
I'll leave you a little tale from Mo and Bo (aka my parents). On his way to the shops, Mo asked Bo to pick up a black highlighter from the Newsagents. Not thinking he did as he was asked, and asked the newsagent if they had any in stock. To which the reply was,
"there is no such thing as a black highlighter as it would mark the letters out".
The funny side of getting older..haha.
Have a fab weekend, Tam x