Thursday, October 21, 2010

NSW Drought is over and a quick note



Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

I just read in the paper this morning that state of New South Wales is officially drought free, the first time in 9 years! Our water restrictions will be eased and we may even be able to water our gardens without the odds and evens scheme..yay!!

On another note, I am having my finger surgery tomorrow, I have to be at the Canberra Hospital at 6am, so an early start for us. My sister has graciously offered to have the kids overnight tonight and take them to school in the morning and my parents will pick them up after school.

Depending on my hand I may not be posting much over the next week or so (I do have a few drafts though), I may be around but probably won't be leaving too many comments.

I am hoping for an incredibly long time off work..hehe

See you all soon, T

8 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Great about the lifting of the water restrictions for you guys.

Very best of luck for your finger surgery tomorrow.

Pam x

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Gorgeous Girl....!

Now I KNOW the thought of an extended period away from work has your tummy tied in knots but you're just going to have to deal with it....SERIOUSLY....The place will not fall down without with you....hahahahaha....I hope all goes well Lovey....Take a little blog break....We'll all still be around in some shape or form ready to carry on when you return....!

Here's to your FINGER....AND the continued replenishing of our waterways....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

vintage mum said...

Thinking of you

Cate x

A Treasured Past said...

Morning guys, its just after 4am and I managed to actually wake up in time....we had every alarm on in the house we could find, usually they don't work so this is a miracle in itself. Thanks for the well wishes, Tamara

stuf & co said...

Best of luck Tamara. we'll be thinking of you and great about the water too. Chris

the old boathouse said...

Ouch...will be thinking of you xxxKatherine

DEBBIE said...

Hello, sweetie!
You are missed!!Lots and lots!!!
Thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery!
BIG HUG FROM ME!

DEBBIE MOSS

NessaKnits said...

I was talking to locals at Gunning, saying I hadn't seen the country so good in maybe 10 years and they said "add 5 to that." Let's hope the season holds and we get more rain next year.