Friday, February 8, 2013

Etsy Treasury

Etsy is one of those places where you can spend hours. I know, because sometimes I do. There's some very talented people in this world, isn't there? I like that fact that you can buy items from all corners of the earth and at reasonable prices. Not only is it a great source of handmade pieces, but also vintage pieces too. For the last year or two I have purchased a number of Christmas and Birthday gifts from here.

I've decided to be a bit more active since I have restocked my etsy store and have been making a few treasuries. I thought I would share one with you below. Enjoy. x

'The Eyes Have It!' by ATreasuredPast

A remedy for tired eyes......


Rave Eyelash Jewelr...
$20.00

Cateye glasses. Vin...
$49.00

Stupid Girl Mineral...
$5.00

London England Lond...
$28.00

Oval Doll Eyes Grea...
$12.50

Jane Austen Eye Cha...
$17.00

Original ACEO Blue ...
$8.00

Antique Celluloid K...
$32.00

Miniature Eye Photo...
$86.00

Vegan Mineral Makeu...
$9.75

Under Eye Cream wit...
$4.00

8x10- AUDREY HEPBUR...
$12.00

London Eye Giant Fe...
$30.00

Eye on You Venice B...
$34.50

SALE-Evil Eye Trio ...
$69.34

Rubber stamp Steam...
$8.25

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You have picked out some gorgeous things, you do have a great eye though! Have a great weekend :)

Bee happy x

Miss Simmonds Says said...

I have some of those eyes but I'm yet to use them! Really love that rubber stamp... Quite tempted by it! Xx