Thank you Em @ Vintage Sweetheart, for graciously passing me this very unexpected award. Please pop over and say 'hi' if you haven't already had the pleasure of meeting her.
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must: 1. Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to them, 2. Share 7 things about yourself, 3. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs...although I have only recently discovered 11 :)
Seven things you may or may not know about me:
- I have a tattoo (which I got when I was 19), and am thinking of getting another one in England (the Union Jack on my inner arm). If If you know of a good tattooist, please let me know.
- On my birthday (the big 4-0) we will be visiting the town where my mother lived in England (Reddish, Stockport) and has not been to back to in 60 years.
- My hubby moved in with me two weeks after we started dating and never left. We have been together 13 years and married for nearly 11 (September 2nd).
- I am five years older than my husband.
- I have not travelled outside of Australia but that will change in eight days.
- I always wanted my nose pierced since I was little. I had it done when I was 25.
- I love Reality Tv, hence blog link #1 below :)
- The Real Housewives Blog (Katherine, have you seen this yet...do you think I have a problem...haha)
- Mamie Jane's (the most fantastic creative mind ever!)
- The Romantic Rose (beautiful Italian Rose)
- Lucy Violet Vintage (watch this space for a fantastic new vintage shop opening soon)
- Vintage and Art (beautiful, creative and inspirational)
- Scarlett Loves Elvis (the most entertaining recounts of conversations overheard at the charity shops and boot fairs.)
- Vintage Jane (lover of all things vintage, you can even buy some too!)
- Vintage Girl (vendor at the Vintage Shed, Tyabb)
- Picket Fence Fancy (gorgeous house, fantastic collections...I am probably the last one to find this blog!)
- Hello Vintage (lover of all things vintage, retro and interesting items)
- Shabby Vintage Mum (the name says it all)