Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wallpaper and a New Floor





Hiya, our renovations are coming along nicely. We finally added a new floor to the doll house on the weekend. We pulled it apart, took off all the old plastic windows held on with industrial staples and gave it a fresh new coat of Dulux Shell White paint (it was painted blue originally, you can see a picture in this post.)

I decided to wallpaper two feature walls only; the little birds in the bedroom and the roses for the bathroom. This floor will be open plan with no internal wall or door and the bathroom will be screened off.

I will post a snippet of the bedroom tomorrow,

Sweet dreams, T

3 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Tamara....!

LOVING the renos....ESPECIALLY that DIVINE wallpaper....Can't wait to see what the morrow brings....!!

Sweet Dreams to you Lovey,
Tamarah :o)

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog :) Nice to see another aussie face!

Monkey see, monkey do is me, I just make what I see. Keeps me off the streets, out of the pubs and away from the pokies. Hasn't helped with the insanity though ;)

Love your shabby style. I'll enjoy following your dollhouse renovations and watching you furnish it.

*Maristella* said...

Hi Tamara!
Simpatica davvero questa casetta!
Anche il dipinto del post precedente รจ favoloso!!!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.