Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Favourites: Brown Eyes



Hi guys,

well my cast support came off yesterday and I had my first visit with the physio. I am sure the other patients next door were terrified at the screams coming from my room, but boy did it hurt. My tendons in my wrist and fingers are as tight as drums. I have very little movement in either, let alone start on my little finger. I have a lot of exercises to do, painful but necessary so that I can get movement back. New nickname now, 'The plank'..hehe

I have been given another 2 weeks off work, so I have to try and get my wrist to bend. It is currently as straight as a board, I can't bend it down. My fingers are still swollen like sausages and the cut along my wrist is starting to pull. Gross...Now that is making me woozy I might have to lie down..haha

Now for another Friday Favourite, sorry I had to remove the linky from last weeks post, it was doing crazy stuff to my blog (sorry Catherine). This weeks favourite is brown eyes, I love brown eyes, my husband has brown eyes. My children both have beautiful brown eyes too. (mine are green/hazel eyes).





Do you have a favourite eye colour too?

6 comments:

*Susycottage* said...

Hello dear,
I read that you hurt yourself!?
I'm sorry and I make so many dear
Greetings and thank you for your comments.
Ah yes! my daughter and I have more eyes
blue, my husband and youngest daughter, dark eyes!
Again congratulations and a big hug Susy

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Hey Tamara -- Thanks so much for your note; I always love visiting your blog. Sorry to hear about your arm, though. Hope it's better soon. Come see me again soon. xo P.S. Green eyes are my favorite!

Heidi said...

I have blue eyes but I have to say I love warm brown eyes too!I was reading your old posts your blog is adorable!

vintage mum said...

Thank You for you thoughtful comment
Cate x

ps glad to hear your on the mend

Annie said...

You poor thing, I hope you are feeling lots better soon. I like brown eyes too although we are family full of blue eyes.
Ann x

The Pink Poodle said...

Hi Tamara....I too have hazel...brown/green eyes..

I would actually love to have LONG BLACK HAIR with cyrstal BLUE eyes!!??

NEVER satisfied...

hope you improve soon...

ps..re cutting up my book...(i would never do that with a book i treasured BUT i bought this wallpaper book at that cheap price with cutting up the pages in mind..so it wasnt a drama for me...if you know what i mean?? it was purchased for that particular purpose in mind...BUT i still know what you mean re tearing pages out of books!!)
xx andrea