Friday, October 1, 2010

My New Craft Corner

We were lucky enough to have a long weekend this past Monday as it was a public holiday in Canberra (Family and Community Day). Although we live in New South Wales, we work in Canberra, so it is the best of both worlds :)

This is how I spent my Monday morning, arranging my new craft corner in our granny flat. Now India's friends won't mistaken our computer/playstation/dining/come everything room for our garage again...


and we are lucky enough to have another long weekend this weekend (Labour Day in NSW & ACT). Two in a row! woohoo!









6 comments:

Annie said...

Your craft corner is really pretty, I love the rose theme shelves.
Ann x

petals and vintage said...

Wow! Wish my corner looked like that!. I would have to tidy it up to take a photo :) I am loving the roses...and everything else. Thanks for letting us take a peek.
Pam xx

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Morning Tamara....!

TWO public holidays in a row....??? We in VIC are GREEN with envy....After the Queens Birthday weekend in June we don't have any other long weekends for the year....Of course there's Melbourne Cup but that's on a Tuesday....WOOPDEDOO....!!

LOVING your craft area....So serene & TIDY....hahahahaha....My office looks like a JUNK BOMB went off....!!

Cheers for now Lovey,
Tamarah :o)

A Treasured Past said...

HI Guys, thanks for the lovely comments, I think I might tinker in there today...Hiya Tamarah, hope you have recovered from your flight back home. Tamara

vintage mum said...

I like the Baptism certificate, enjoy your day off
Cate x

DEBBIE said...

WOW! SO PRETTY!!!
I CAN SEE A LOT OF THINGS THAT TAKE MY FANCY...
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?
ALL OF THEM... INFACT!LOL
THANKS FOR SHARING SWEET FRIEND!

DEBBIE MOSS