Saturday, September 25, 2010

Queanbeyan Swap Meet '10 Part 1







Howdy guys, back from our early morning trip to the annual Queanbeyan Swap Meet. It wasn't as large this year, and the majority of the stores were car part related, but we still managed to find a few treasures. Just when I said I had finished spending I bought 5 more things..oopsy. I took a few photos for you above. I will post my finds over a few posts so that you don't get too many photos all at once. In the next post I will show you my favourite find!!!

Back soon, Tamara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I found your blog through a search for Queanbeyan. I was at the swap meet too (because my boys wanted to go). I was actually pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't all car parts. You look like you have a great blog here. I subscribed to your RSS feed.

A Treasured Past said...

@Liz

Hi Liz, a local cool :) We probably passed each other! :) The Canberra Swap is coming up at the end of next month. Thanks for popping by, its nice to meet you. Tamara