Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm Back!



Hi guys! We have been technology deprived since Saturday night.
Our internet went down,
the phone had a terrible ping sound every few seconds,
the kids lost the remote control for the TV,
Mr T couldn't play the playstation online OMG!,
and Kade had to do a school assignment Sunday night using a book! Would you believe it? I know, how 'Old School' is that...ha ha ha

I have also had some horrible news today when I saw the surgeon about my little finger that I wasn't expecting. I had already known what the surgery involves but was completely in shock that I might lose it! What! How will I type?...at least I will get a few weeks off work..ha ha ha. I will be booked into surgery within the next few months so fingers or finger crossed..he he

Anyway now that everything is up and running, I will be off visiting all the blogs that I have been so far behind in reading.
Catch up with you all soon, bye, Tamara

p.s. thanks for all the Birthday Wishes for Dad, he was very chuffed :)

1 comments:

bellaboo said...

Hi!
Thanks for dropping by and for your lovely comment.Sorry to hear you've got to have surgery..hope it all goes well for you.

Bellaboo :o)